2018 Summer Camp information now available under
WHAT MAKES ELCO CHILD CARE UNIQUE?
1) Montessori Curriculum unlike any Curriculum in Lebanon County!
(See Parent Handbook for more details)
2) Hands on activities for your Active Child with Strong emphasis on Problem Solving.
3) Lower Rates because we are Privately Owned. Average of $28 daily (Preschool Full-time).
4) Owner Bonding with families.
5) Packed Lunches for your Picky Eater.
6) No Extra Costs for Families using over 10hrs daily.
7) Open ON TIME in Inclement Weather when Schools are closed.
8) Natural Playground that Reminds you of your Childhood.
9) Close to 422 for Easy Drop Off / Pick Up.
10) CCIS Families Welcome. Call 717 274-6552 to see if you qualify.
11) Kind, Loving Experienced Staff with Degree/Certificates in the Early Childhood Education Fields.
12) Owners have over 30 YEARS Experience Running a Professional Child Care Program.
MONTESSORI PRE-SCHOOL DAYS
3/26-4/6 Reptiles - Cold blooded-Breaths w/lungs-
Dry Scaly Skin
Turtles, Lizards, Snakes, Chameleons
*CLOSED 3/30 GOOD FRIDAY (HOPPY EASTER)
State Birds-Parts of a Bird-Nests
4/23-5/4 Continent of Asia
Native Costumes, language & Animals
5/7-5/18 Parts of a Plant
*5/13 HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY*
5/21-6/1 Parts of a Tree
*5/28 Closed observing Memorial Day*